Warning -- I am typing this while under the influence of hydrocodone (the stone starting hurting when I got home this evening), so I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein.
Here's what we learned last night:
1. Kate cleans up really well.
Ummm. . . that's about it. Way more questions than answers.
1. The end, of course. How did Kate get Aaron?
2. What the hell is Ben up to? How does Miles know him? Why did Miles ask for 3.2 million dollars? (Interesting theory -- Miles is Ben's man on the boat and they were just speaking in some kind of code).
3. What happened to the helicopter? Looks like that gets answered next week.
After last week it seems like there is definitely some time travel/time displacement going on. Maybe it takes the helicopter three days to get back to the boat?
4. What is going on with Dan and Charlotte? Does Dan have memory issues or is he supposed to be psychic or something (although I thought Miles was supposed to be psychic)? Why didn't Charlotte tell anyone Ben has a man on the freighter?
I didn't like this episode as much as last week (Sayid as an assassin was awesome), but still good stuff. I read today that there will be 13 episodes this season, so hopefully we'll get some answers by May.