- I already use gmail for my non-work email. I think I can set it up where I can use it to check my work email as well. This may be a huge hassle and not worth it. Not sure.
- Google calendar for, well, my calendar.
- iGoogle for my general desktop organizer.
- Google sites for a class website and as an organizer for some new research projects I'll be starting at the end of summer.
- Google docs for all the things I normally do in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Google Reader for all my feeds (replacing Bloglines).
- I already blog with blogger.
What does everyone think? Am I missing something cool that Google does? Does this just seem stupid?