Okay, I am better now. I think.

I had planned to take a short blogging break over the holidays, but hadn't planned on something quite this extensive.  Then again, I hadn't planned on how much work hosting nine family members for five days would be.  It wasn't quite Christmas Vacation, but it was in the same ballpark.  I certainly didn't anticipate getting a stomach bug on Christmas day which left me missing Christmas dinner and needing a few days to recover.  Ugh.

Now, though, most of the boxes are put away, all of the laundry is almost done, and all of the dishes are, at last, clean.  I've got some catching up to do, which will commence tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas (or whatever winter holiday you celebrate)!

Comments

  1. Cleaning up is always brutal. Yesterday was tree demolition day. That darn thing shot needles all over the pad, not unlike an enraged Needleman from, uh, where did that thing come from? Fiend Folio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that's a lot of people all in one house, at one time. Glad you're getting back to normal. Sorry to hear you had a bug. Glad you're better.

    Happy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see that you're recovered. BTW, who's next on the Hobbit re-read?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts