Zombies in Your Games?


My new favorite show is, certainly, The Walking Dead.  I missed it on it's first run, but I've watched the first season on Netflix and caught the season two premire last night.  More about the series later; now, it's got me thinking about zombies and gaming.

I know they are out there, but I've never really played in any sort of zombie-horror game, with any rule set.  With the exception of smashing and turning zombies in D&D, zombies have never really been a big part of any game in which I've participated.


So, how many of you folks have had games in which zombies have been a big deal?

Comments

  1. I haven't played in particular "zombie horror" games either, though certainly they've showed ou in D&D and in Gamma World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La la la la, I can't read this post, but I did want you to know that I stopped by. I think we have one episode left from season one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be interested in my adaptation of Old School Hack for a modern setting. And a one-page reference to run different kinds of zombies. In time for Halloween!

    http://fictivefantasies.wordpress.com/old-school-hack-modern-slash/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to The Walking Dead I've finally found groups interested in gaming Dawn of the Dead and such.

    This should cover the basics.
    http://www.roleplayingtips.com/readissue.php?number=508#tips

    And system is a matter of taste.

    I'm running Risus Dawn of the Dead.

    A friend is finishing up a Mini Six, converted to SKETCH, Day of the Dead (mostly)

    and another friend is running a D20 Resident Evil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to The Walking Dead I'm in three Zombie Apocalypse games.

    A D20 Resident Evil game

    A Mini Six converted to SKETCH that evolved into a copy of the D20 game. Co-op games can be a pain.

    And a Risus take on Dawn of the Dead.


    5 Reasons You Secretly Want a Zombie Apocalypse
    http://www.cracked.com/article/136_5-reasons-you-secretly-want-zombie-apocalypse/?wa_user1=5&wa_user2=Weird+World&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=recommended

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts